Untitled

youranonnews:

In America you are the 99%, but to the rest of the world you are still the 1%.

youranonnews:

In America you are the 99%, but to the rest of the world you are still the 1%.

(Source: youranonnews)

  1. theboywhocouldfly1 reblogged this from wearethe-movement
  2. stalactites reblogged this from alookintomymind
  3. undonelights reblogged this from youranonnews
  4. prowthish-istoselidon reblogged this from youranonnews
  5. iamsunshine78 reblogged this from youranonnews
  6. wsdycom reblogged this from youranonnews
  7. vomfuerst reblogged this from youranonnews
  8. big-foot-research reblogged this from youranonnews
  9. wunillinios reblogged this from youranonnews
  10. lazorrita reblogged this from thejoysofverass
  11. smokestik-coupon reblogged this from youranonnews
  12. laarnilabelle reblogged this from fuckyeahalfredlim
  13. wykedpanda reblogged this from inucrazzes
  14. inucrazzes reblogged this from youranonnews
  15. chaneeel reblogged this from alxnwndrlst and added:
    Because most of the people here in America are so ungrateful.
  16. forgetthecavalier reblogged this from mybeautifulsurprise
  17. mybeautifulsurprise reblogged this from semperfierce
  18. semperfierce reblogged this from rippedbluedenim
  19. subliminal-records reblogged this from youranonnews
  20. rippedbluedenim reblogged this from jabilas
  21. jabilas reblogged this from alxnwndrlst
  22. alxnwndrlst reblogged this from thejoysofverass and added:
    *better way to look at it.
  23. slembassyisrael1 reblogged this from youranonnews
  24. youranonnews posted this